Sunday, April 26, 2009

Week of 4/27-May 1

Monday: MC on "A Modest Proposal" due; review. Read "Battle of the Books" for Wednesday.
Tuesday: AP Prompt: in-class group analysis; review samples.
Wednesday: 20 minutes: MC practice (this will count!). Discuss "Battle of the Books."
Thursday: "Body Ritual among the Nacirema"
Friday: Your own "Modest Proposal" is due. Period 3: Share. Period 6: Put in my mailbox.

All: By midnight Friday, post your own "Modest Proposal" and by midnight Sunday, comment on one other.

Due Monday: Synthesis practice prompt.

Prom goers: Have fun and be safe!

3 comments:

Kabunky! said...

Wow. I had some random person comment on my proposal, which says that it obviously attracted attention. However, I am not sure how to take the comment into perspective!

Nada said...

Hey would you like me to email you my "Mere Propositon" or is it enough that it is posted on my blog?

Ms. H said...

I printed out a copy from your blog. You're good! Have a great weekend.